Selasa, 07 April 2009

ENOUGH

Enough …
I’ve said enough
Though I haven’t done enough
Just feel enough

Did I do something wrong?
Or everything is wrong?
Perhaps I use the wrong sight
Or just see it in a wrong way

They said I haven’t forced myself
Too lazy to use my brain
Have I?
Maybe I have

Take me as guilty as I am
Give all the faults it takes
Put the whole burden on my shoulder
Worry not my head will explode

I’ll be alright
I know that for sure
But I just wanna go
No, I need to go

Call me stubborn
Name me pathetic
I must hear it one day
And get through it someday

Hmm, maybe it’s too much
Or it’s perhaps the time
Dealing with choices
Choosing the light

02:00
080409

1 komentar:

EKA NURHAYATI mengatakan...

wadeuh...bahasa Inggris nyerah deh. Ga bisa bikin puisi bahasa Inggris. Aduh, ajarin dong !!!